Sunday 1 April 2012

The Blogging From A to Z April Challenge

I have joined the A to Z April Challenge! I'm quite excited .... and also a little worried 'cause I don't know if I've set everything up correctly. I don't even know if I signed up correctly. Yeah, I'm so new at this that I've been spinning in circles, going back and forth trying to set everything up.

I managed to put up the A to Z badge. I was quite impressed with myself but must give credit to the excellent directions on the A to Z Challenge site. I have disabled Word Verification as suggested and will change what I need so that you can respond when I leave a comment on your site.

I welcome any tips you can give me .... I need 'em ... bad!

As you can see, this is a very new blog. I'm not even entirely sure what it's about yet. I'm hoping that by the time we get to "Z", I'll have a much better idea of the direction I'm heading, and make a lot of new friends. I know one thing for sure, though .... I am going to enjoy it immensely!

Just a note, I am working on the "A" challenge now so I will have something in the next couple hours. Right now I'm drawing a total blank. That'll change, though ... as I'll be mulling it over while I have a delicious meal made by my husband Grillin' Bill. :)

2 comments:

  1. I kept on creating new blogs for different topics. I thought I should have different ones, but got tired of trying to keep up with all of them, so I just merged all of them into a new one and now I just label them for different things. I also joined the A to Z challenge. I look forward to reading more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good idea with the labels, Stephanie. I'll keep that in mind. (I'm still learning about labels, too).
      I'll be over to visit you. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete