Wednesday 28 March 2012

Ok, so....I'm new at this, eh?

If you see some odd things here, it's 'cause I haven't a clue how to do a blog. I actually deleted my old blog 'cause .... well .... I didn't like it. Frankly...it sucked! So here I am ... giving it another try. Why? ... 'Cause it was fun! Sucky as it was I still had a blast doing it!

I have a lot to learn .... about blogging, I mean. It's a bit intimidating to me 'cause it's kind of like public speaking ... which I was NEVER any good at. (In high school I took a '0' on an assignment rather than get up in front of the class. Yeah, sad.) And then it hit me! It's not like10 million people are gonna read this (or even 10 people) so what's the big deal? The big deal is .... someone MIGHT read it. There's always that chance, slim or not. (This is the internet, after all).

Well, boohoo for me, I say. Suck it up and try not to suck ... too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment