Wednesday, 9 May 2012
HodgePodge - May 9
1. What is a pet peeve you have when vacationing?
That I haven't had one for 12 years, although I have had weekends away.:)
2. Would you describe yourself as a light packer or do you need everything in your closet plus the kitchen sink?
I'm in the middle. I've toned it down a lot, though.
3. What's the best lesson a child ever taught you?
My 5-year-old grandson taught me to appreciate life and the time we have here. He's terminally ill and has regressed to the point where he requires 24-hour care, yet he still smiles. (This has also taught me that life can be very unfair and cruel).
4. Share one piece of advice you'd give a recent graduate as they attempt to enter the job market?
Be confident! (and have a good work ethic) (Hehe...cheated....that's two)
5. What's your favorite lemon something?
Lemon Meringue Pie.
6. Flat sandal, wedge, heel...your favorite footwear?
Runners in winter, sandals in summer.
7. What do you like best about a beach holiday? If you're not a beach lover (GASP!!) what do you dislike the least?
I love the beach. My Dad had a camp at 'the lake' that has a rocky shore where we spent our summers. What I liked best was that it wasn't overcrowded. It has spoiled me against ever going to an actual beach with actual sand. I've tried and just couldn't relax with the crowds there.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I hope the danger of frost lifts soon so I can plant my flowers. :)
Posted by Janyce at 01:40